Time for the newest additions to S&B's family...
And we want you!
Start thinking about applying to be a member of the S&B Board!
To get started, e-mail Alex Keegan (email@example.com) and she'll connect you with a board buddy who can answer any questions you might have and who will walk you through the process and help you with your application.
After that you can:
1. Start thinking about/working on the application, which is posted below. It will be due at 5pm EST on Wednesday, April 20th.
2. Come join in on one of our weekly Open Meetings Tuesdays at noon in Lyman 005. If you want to read one of the plays we'll be discussing, check the sidebar on this blog a few days before the meeting to see what plays are on tap for the upcoming week :)
3. Come to our low-key New Members Schmooze (there will be pizza!) for prospective new members on Wednesday, April 13th at 6:00pm in Lyman 005.
And, of course, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to speak with/email anyone on the board.
And now, without further ado:
The Sock & Buskin New Members Application: Spring 2011
1. Please list all experience that is relevant to S&B.
2. What draws you to theatre? By extension, what will you bring to S&B?
3. Please mention any ideas you have to improve S&B.
4. A significant portion of the job of S&B members is to decide the department's season for the following year. Please pick a show and speak in favor of its inclusion in the S&B season.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Again, the application is due by 5pm EST on Wednesday, April 20th.
Please submit it via email it to our new members coordinators Alex and Jared at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We're so excited to hear from you!
(Seriously. Feel free to stop us on the main green for a chat!)